- NASA has a clear and concise overview of the scientific consensus.
- Clear and plain language from Scientific American about where we are headed and when.
- The UNEP produces the Gap Report, the definitive report showing the difference between where are headed and where we need to be.
Understanding The Impacts
- NOAA has an excellent sea level rise visualization tool.
- Climate Central has an excellent tool for visualizing the impacts of sea level rise.
- NASA’s Images of Change has comparative images of ice melt and images taken from space that show clearly the impact of climate change over time.
- World Health Organization explains the health impacts of climate change.
- Stanford summarizes the 2015 Extinction Report on the 6th mass vertebrate extinction. Here is the original study.
Explore Regional Impacts
- Keren Bolter’s TEDxMiami presentation makes clear what is already happening in Miami.
- Climate Central’s States of Change show warming by state.
- Union of Concerned Scientists has this map of regional impacts all over the world.
- The National Park Service addresses the impacts to US National Parks.
Who is behind the climate denial?
- This article from the Union of Concerned Scientists exposes the primary funders of climate misinformation and the organizations they fund.
How do I resolve my doubt and/or respond to deniers?
- Skeptical Science has a very useful tutorial that clears up misconceptions about climate change. The answers are adapted according to your level of understanding.
The Pope’s Encyclical
- Encyclical by Pope Francis makes it clear that Climate Change is the challenge of our time.
- The World Bank’s Response to Pope Francis – The World Bank echoes the importance of addressing climate change.